Tuesday, May 1, 2012

DIY Neon Necklace


Ph, Private

New month, new DIY. Today I decided to make a necklace. Two weeks ago I already made a purple beaded necklace, I really liked the result and wanted to make something similar but different. I wanted to keep the triangular shape, but a bit more industrial.

You'll need:
Yellow ribbon (or other color), chain, closure (clasp and ring), round nose pliers, scissors, piece leather, glue, 4 metal corners, cutter
1. Put the 4 metal corners in a triangular shape, thread the ribbon through the metal corners.
(I decided to stitch the loose ends together at the back, you won't see it because of the leather you'll attach later)
2. Attach the chains and rings to the corners.
3. Draw a square on the piece of leather and cut it out.
4. Glue the leather onto the bottom point of the creation you've made so far.
5. Attach the closure, you did it!

xx
Follow me on Bloglovin'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator