Thursday, May 10, 2012

DIY Distressed Dungarees



Ph, Private

Cut off dungarees: Levi's (bought at Episode) | Tee: American Apparel | Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

You'll need: dungarees, fabric, glue, scissors.
This definitely is as easy as a pie. Make some cuts on places you want to be distressed, take the vertical horizontal blue threads out. Wash the dungarees in the washing machine to make the horizontal white threads visible. Glue some fabric underneath the slides, I used some left-over printed silk. And well, that's it, easy it is!

I thought it was about time to finish this project, which I started a couple of weeks ago. After the washing step I didn't exactly had the time to continue this process. But today I found some and at the time I was done, my coffee was still hot.
It's a great way to spice up some old denim shorts as well!

xx
Follow me on Bloglovin'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator