Sunday, May 20, 2012

Weekly



Ph, Private

What are you looking at?
1. While hiking on Mothersday I made this shot. This is a house in the countryside where I grew up, unfortunately not the house where I grew up ;)
2. Ingredients for a sort of quiche/bread roll. I have always this problem with organics onions, they get offshoots within a week. Maybe I need to plant one of them to cultivate my own onion plant.
3. My boyfriend was trying to shoot photos with flash.
4. Some roses I got from the boyfriend, so sweet! (No reasons for these beauties, just because he wanted to surprise me).
5. Shoes in my fathers shed, antique ones from the mid-forties.
6. Ciabatta sandwich with cheese and tomatoes, the way I like it.

xx
Follow me on Bloglovin'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator