Sunday, May 6, 2012

Weekly



Ph, Private

What are you looking at?
1. This is a part of my jewelry collection. I love totally silver jewelry. I always find the most perfect and amazing necklaces/bracelets on flea markets, vintage shops or at the hardware-store. I like seeing new possibilities in things, so at the hardware store I'm always having a rough time with re-purposing materials. On the picture are some cuffs, earpieces, necklaces and collar tips.
2. A women has to eat! Baked potatoes, fish with rosemary and spinach.
3. Last week I bought my boyfriend a birthday present. He is turning 22 coming week, so he still has to wait till he can unwrap my gifts. He already knows whats inside, new Red Wings (shoes). I bought them at The Globe in Arnhem, it's a wonderful store selling brands as For All Mankind, Wrangler, Woolen Mills, Red Wing Shoes, Nudie Jeans, Onitsuka Tiger, Paul Smith and many more.
4. I love drinking tea, any flavor is welcome.
5. Lunchtime.
6. Today I dip-dyed my already nude painted nails in silver nailpolish. Bot colors are from the great Gosh collection.

xx
Follow me on Bloglovin'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator