Sunday, May 27, 2012

Weekly



Ph, Private

What are you looking at?
1. Lovely architecture.
2. Homemade delicious pine apple-mango smoothie! Served by my boyfriend, Sundays are always great for the possibility of having an extensive lunch. Wish I had time to do that more often.
3. Me folding my circus jacket which I've shown you before. Like I said, it still was way to sunny to wear this jacket.
4. Random
5. Risotto, my favorite meal! I always make it with white wine, mushrooms, red onions and Parmesan cheese.
6. Wall painting nearby my home. I like the sweetness of the kid pointing at the butterfly!

xx
Follow me on Bloglovin'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator