Monday, May 14, 2012

Mothersday



Ph, Private

Yesterday it was Mothersday and of course my boyfriend and I went to our parents to give our gifts to our mothers. Apart from the fact it was Mothersday, it was also my boyfriends birthday. He turned 22, so we also celebrate his birthday. The morning started with some sandwiches, orange juice and of course presents. After, we went hiking with my boyfriends family. In July we are going hiking at the Swiss mountains for a week. A little practice never hurts. I took my camera, to take a few shots of the Dutch environment in this great sunny weather.

After two hours of hiking we treated ourselves with some homemade strawberry pie. We went to my parents, and my father helped me with some DIY projects which I will show soon (I needed a workbench and some tools I don't own myself). In the evening we ate delicious asparagus and played a Bridge game.

xx
Follow me on Bloglovin'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator