Friday, May 18, 2012

Day at the Park



 Ph, Private

Leather jacket: Dept | Silk top: Vintage | Jeans: Diesel | Belt: Scotch & Soda | Bag: Gestuz
Necklace: DIY | Shoes: Deena & Ozzy | Sunnies: Random

What I was wearing yesterday.  I had a day off, which I enjoined the fullest. I went to the flea market, which was across the street I live. I went to town to do some make-up refill shopping. It turned out that my mascara was empty yesterday morning (so I needed sunglasses to cover my naked eyes, no kidding, believe it or not: the sun was finally shining) and my all time favorite perfume, Coco Mademoiselle, needed replacement. Later that day, my boyfriend and I went to the cinema twice. We hadn't seen The Hunger Games yet, so we visited the afternoon movie. In the evening we also went to see Jackie, a Dutch movie. All together a great day!

xx
Follow me on Bloglovin'


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator