Saturday, June 16, 2012

Baseball Jacket


Ph, Private

Baseball jacket: Maison Scotch | Dress: Saks 5th Avenue | Necklace: COS | Rings + Hand-jewelry: DIY

 Yesterday my boyfriend gave me this beautiful leather sleeved baseball jacket from Maison Scotch. I've been craving for it from the first moment I saw it in the shops. But since I have way to many jackets, I didn't buy it directly. But I couldn't stop thinking about how great it would be to own this jacket. The sale started and my boyfriend went to the shop directly and bought it for me. I'm so happy! I love the linen boxy fitted body and the black leather sleeves. I'm sure we are going to have a good time together!

xx
Follow me on Bloglovin'

P.S. I've you're interested, the Maison Scotch Give Away is open till June 17th 11:59 CEST.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator