Friday, June 15, 2012

Denim Jacket



Ph, Private


Vest: Thrifted | Denim Jacket: vintage Levi's Big E | Lace top: Vintage | Trousers: H&M Trend  
Shoes: Miista | Leather bag: COS | Necklace: COS | Anklets + rings: DIY


What I was wearing a couple of days ago. We went to the city to buy my boyfriend a new denim. So of course we visited his favorite store in Arnhem, The Globe. It was a successful trip, he found a cool 15 ounce unwashed denim.
My hair-dye came in, so I'll paint my hair on Sunday. Excited!

Have a nice weekend!

xx
Follow me on Bloglovin'

P.S. I've you're interested, the Maison Scotch Give Away is open till June 17th 11:59 CEST.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator