Friday, June 1, 2012

Ori and Vogue



Ph, Private

A wishlist like the one I made a couple of days ago aren't just for you, but also for me. It helps me in making decisions about what to buy and what not. So, last week I've ordered these amazing Miista Ori sandals. I really love them, they are really beautiful and comfortable. The cut-out leather is just fine and perfect, a great piece of craftsmanship. Get those beauties yourself here.

Today I also bought the new Vogue collections AW2012. I love the fact that you have every detail in just one magazine (well it's more a small book). So happy inspiration to me! I'm now going to cut my boyfriends hair, so have to go! Have a nice weekend!

xx
Follow me on Bloglovin'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator