Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Leather & Cinema



Ph, Private

Denim Jacket: DIY | Sweat shirt: Isabel Marant | Leather trousers: Humanoid | Scarf: vintage Dior
Necklace: DIY | Canvas tote: Maison Scotch | Shoes: Clark Originals | Cap: Bijenkorf

Yesterday after I was done at the University my boyfriend came to Amsterdam and we did a little shopping. Afterwards we went to the Tuschinski cinema, oh god I love that beautiful Art Deco building. We watched the movie On the Road, which turned out to be a bit of a disappointment. Anyhow we had a great day!

I'm in love with my new oxblood colored leather trousers. I'm so happy I finally found the perfect ones, made of buttery soft leather! I made this necklace by simply adding these tassels to simple necklaces I already had.

xx
Follow me on Bloglovin'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator