Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Lazy Evening



Ph, Private

Leather jacket: Dept | White jacket: Humanoid | Distressed denim: DIY | Shoes: Clark Originals | Rings: DIY

Had lunch in Amsterdam with fellow communication student Nikki. In the evening I went to the movie '21 Jump Street' with the boyfriend. Some parts were kind of hilarious, others utterly predictable. All together it was a funny movie, on a lazy springlike evening.

Tomorrow I've my last exam and then all I have left is a presentation on Thursday. Then I can say goodbye to University for two months: holiday, jeej! Saturday morning I'll trade Holland for Switzerland for the  week. I'll schedule posts so I can hike in silence, I won't leave you empty handed for the rest of the week. In fact literary, because I'm preparing a lot of DIYs.

I hope to work out enough, one for each day I'm in the Swiss mountains. But we'll have to see if that is going to happen. I can already promise you that at least four DIYs are coming up next week, since I've already finished them.


xx
Follow me on Bloglovin'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator