Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Woven Burgundy



Ph, Private

Leather Jacket: Dept | Tee: H&M Trend | Denims: vintage Levi's | Shoes: Thrifted | Canvas tote: Maison Scotch

This is what I was wearing today. I've just arrived at home after being to the cinema to see The Lucky One. It was a nice movie, not very special because it's kinda predictable. Still nice to see though. 

I've ordered some hair-dye colors, which hopefully will arrive this week. I'm excited. I'm not totally sure what I'm going to do, but I think it will be something pastel. I first have to see what the colors look like in reality before making a decision.

xx
Follow me on Bloglovin'

P.S. I've you're interested, the Maison Scotch Give Away is open till June 17th 11:59 CEST.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator