Monday, March 11, 2013

A walk in the park

Topcoat and lining: thrifted Burberry | Neon hoodie: Thrifted | Jeans: thrifted Levi's | Sneakers: All Stars | Scarf: Scotch & Soda | Hat: knitted by Mom

We went out for a two hour walk in park Sonsbeek and Zijpendaal in Arnhem. Because it was really cold again, we dressed up in thick windproof clothing. I know I look like a nomad but an outfit like this is perfect for such occasions and we don't have to dress up fancy everyday, do we? Btw I totally love the building in the background, it's my dream house and I try to go there as often as I can. To get familiar with my future land, haha just kidding ;)

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator