Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Skincare



Followers know that I'm not really a person that has certain beauty rituals, but of course I do use a few products to keep my skin in good condition. Luckily my skin is very normal and I'm not often having problems with it. I do have a sensitive skin though, probably since the fathers side of my family is red haired. But when I don't use aggressive products, there isn't a lot I have to take care of. Every now and then I use the Nivea cleansing gel to make sure I don't get blackheads and uneven spots. Every night before going to bed I use Estée Lauder Advanced night repair and the Eye Repair. My favorite hand cream is from Kruidvat and I use Purol around ten times a day to keep my lips soft and hydrated. What do you do to take care of your skin?

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator