Monday, March 4, 2013

Again THE flamingo sweater






Leather jacket: Maison Scotch | Sweater: HM Trend | Jeans: Zara | Shoes: Acne  
Bag: Zara | Scarf: Scotch & Soda | Beanie: de Bijenkorf | Belt: Scotch & Soda

Yesterdays outfit. Like the title says, again THE flamingo sweater. It's just a perfect comfortable yet fun sweater, the inside is so soft! I decided to wear it with my new boyfriend jeans from Zara, which I already showed you guys on Instagram (@heritagemode). I'm not really a big fan of boyfriend jeans because I think most of them aren't really flattering me. But I guess I do like these because of the cropped length en the feminine cut. What do you think?

xx
P.S. Sorry for the late post, but I just came back from Anna Karenina in the cinema and did you know that Cara Delevigne has a small role in it? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator