Thursday, March 21, 2013

Baby it's cold outside


 Army jacket: Thrifted | Silk blouse: Thrifted | Skirt: Zara | Leather trousers: Goosecraft  
Booties: Supertrash | Leather visor: &Other Stories

Yesterdays outfit. As you can see it obviously is spring ;) not! The weather is horrible, I'm getting a bit worried that spring will never show up. These photos are taken by my brother, since I was at parents place. Mart and I went to the inlands because of my other brothers birthday. He celebrated his twentieth birthday by ordering a lot of Chinese food, as you might have seen on my Instagram account.
What have you been doing lately?

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator