Thursday, March 14, 2013

New in: & Other Stories


Purchases from & Other Stories. Of course you all have read about the newest addition in the H&M family: & Other Stories. I already wrote about the fabulous new brand before and had a hard time waiting until the brand finally opened its shops. Last Thursday the moment finally was there, they opened their webstore. Because I already found myself drooling over all these gorgeous shoes when they released photos, I knew it was going to be though to make a selection. I ended up ordering a pair of black leather and suede wedges, a pair of violet blue leather sandals, a pair of black leather flats and a leather sunvisor. The quality of the items is beyond amazing and the leather is really sturdy! I hope the temperatures will rise soon so I can start wearing my new shoes! Did you already take a look at the webstore, or for the lucky ones maybe even visit a shop?

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator