Thursday, March 28, 2013

Leopard and Wedges

Quilted denim: Thrifted | Leather gilet: Maison Scotch | Silk blouse: Thrifted | Trousers: HM Trend | Wedges: & Other Stories

What I was wearing yesterday. Finally took my new wedges out for a spin! Unfortunately they aren't really comfortable, but that probably has to do something with the cold weather. I almost froze my toes off since the temperatures still aren't springish.. You're probably wondering why I'm not wearing a wintercoat or any other cover-up if it's that cold. Well, we quickly went outside to shoot this look so I didn't really need a coat.

xx

Btw: I'm thinking about keeping you guys more updated through my Facebook page. What would you like to see and read: recipes, discountcodes, quoates, youtube videos, DIY ideas, holiday inspiration, or... Name it!
For now: Like Heritage Mode on Facebook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator