Friday, March 8, 2013

Things I can wear again this summer







Sometimes you remember wearing stuff the year before that would still be cool to wear right now. Like these mirrored sunnies, I wore them during last years trip to Lisbon in april (here). Or those beaded Aztec sandals, find them in this post (btw I ordered three pair at &Other Stories yesterday..., poor wallet). I DIY'ed this dip dye distressed denim jacket which I wore and still wear a lot, find the outfitpost here and the DIY post here. There is still nothing wrong with silver jewelry either. What about an earpiece, a pair of sexy heels or a silk jumpsuit?! Then of course I also wore many cropped tops, like this mint one (here). This is something I'm planning to do again this spring/summer, with bare midriff that is!



Apart from recycling items, I of course have a list with things I need (n-e-e-d, really) to add to my summer wardrobe.
Asos earrings | Vanessa Bruno knit | Chloé trousers | Asos denim espadrilles | Elizabeth & James shirt | Acne denim shorts | Isabel Marant sandals |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator