Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sheer blonde go blonder


Although the insiders tip from John Frieda. A while ago I already showed you these products (and photos) and since a couple of weeks passed I can give you my opinion about them. You probably remember that I dip-died my hair, but because I used highlight powder my ends turned a bit yellowish. That's why I bought the John Frieda go Blonde conditioner, it promises turning your hair into a beautiful blonde shade. And I can tell you, it really works! Using this conditioner also made me realize that I still like light blonde hair (I've died my hair in a white blonde shade before). So I guess in a few weeks I will go blonder! What hair products do you use?

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator