Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Neon eyeliner for my first blog birthday



Exactly 1 year, 2 fashionable seasons, 12 months, 105 Facebook likes, 111 outfit posts, 230 Bloglovin' followers, 351 posts, 4081 comments and 30446 unique visitors. Exactly one year ago I decided to demand a little space in the big online world and created my own blog. When I started I had no idea if I would like blogging just as much as reading blogs. It turned out to be a great experience and I still enjoy it every day. There are always days that I'm not really feeling like posting something because I don't know what to post. But that happens quite rarely and that's just because I want to post stuff that you guys like to read. So feel free to tell me what you do and don't like or what you would like to see more often. I really appreciate all your comments and questions, without you Heritage Mode wouldn't be what it is today! So a big thank you to all my dear readers and I hope we will continue this journey together!

Of course I bought myself a birthday cake to celebrate and I also shot some outfit photos with my special birthday make-up: orange neon eyeliner. So thank you again for all the love and support!




Leather gilet: Maison Scotch | Shirt: Maison Scotch | Trousers: HM Trend | Booties: Deena & Ozzy | Clutch: COS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 face-book-heritage-mode. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator